Who should join?
Ad Women of Toronto is an initiative designed for women of all levels of marketing communications who have a shared desire to win in business…and in life.
Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned professional, we invite you to join us in building Ad Women from the ground up – and with it, the women within it.
Become a Member
As a member, you will receive invaluable exposure to women at all levels and across all facets of marketing communications as part of the industry’s most exclusive, innovative and forward-thinking group. We’re serious about having fun too!
- Capitalize on the opportunity to participate in this key industry wide Toronto initiative, which provides learning and connection opportunities for women in communications at all stages in their careers
- Participate/attend numerous events throughout the year, which provide access to leaders, innovators and colleagues in the industry
- Opportunity to network with key women (and men) in the industry
- Discounted pricing to all Ad Women of Toronto events, with the opportunity to invite and entertain colleagues or clients
- Access to the Ad Women of Toronto on-line password-protected Members-Only area, which contains a membership directory (and will ultimately provide the opportunity to communicate with other members)
- Receive our Topics & Trends monthly newsletter which contains relevant articles, studies and job postings
- Opportunities to develop articles and contribute content to Topics & Trends
- Opportunity to lead or serve on a committee, to network with senior people in the industry and collaborate with your peers in a small, intimate setting
- Participation in the upcoming Mentorship program
- Intangible benefits associated with an expanded network (including connection/access, career development, friendships, professional support/contacts and job leads/references)
Additional benefits in development*
- Invitation to discounted events with specialty retailers
- Spa/health club discounts
- Preferred rates for insurance (home, auto, life, disability, critical illness, other healthcare services)
- Discounts to movies/restaurants
- Coaching programs
- Wellness programs
*To make suggestions or to offer to assist in program development, please contact Felicia Chapheau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-482-1396 ext. 245